Saturday, July 7, 2018

17b Aqaba - Visiting the Dead Sea Via Jordan, not Israel.

Some of us took up the opportunity for a cheap spa treatment. For 2 Dinah
you could have mud massaged all over your body. Mud so black I looked like
a female version of Al Jolson and while I was waiting to dry I broke into a
couple of chorus's of "Mammy, how I love you , how I love you, my dear old
Mammy." Our friend Ed was quickly turned into the black Telly Tubby, which
we then affectionally renamed him "Jelly Telly." But the piece de resistance
was when he and Pete broke into the Haka.
Once our Mud pack had dried we waded back into the water to wash it off.
Then into the showers to wash it off our face and all left over residue off
our bodies. A quick dip in the freshwater pool followed by a lovely lunch at
the Beach Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment