Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Life At Sea - "And the Winner is.... JOEY"

On World Cruises the photographic department runs a Photo Competition. You
are never really sure if they want it to be success as it is usually held in
secret :-0
It is never advertised anywhere until it is nearly over. We only realised
it was on by walking past the Photographic section and seeing a sign with a
couple of photos on display. So I thought Why Not!.... Tricky part was
picking a photo that could be cropped to 8 x 10 (difficult with a 16:9
aspect). Each sector has a theme. Sydney to Dubai was People, family and
friends. I picked my Stilt Fisherman of Sri Lanka.
I never got to see it on display as they took so long to print it and then
it was put away straight after the announcement. I won a bottle of
champagne and now in the running for the final vote at the end of the cruise
for a new digital Camera.
I was there for the announcement and I did end up with a Cameo in the next
morning's wake show.

No comments:

Post a Comment